Voice of the customer
Customer Experience health
CX Health is a metric that encourages you to see how every one of your offers is performing concerning comparable offers, because of your ongoing requests and client criticism about your products. Your offers CX Health is categorized as excellent, good, fair, poor, or very poor in the following colors. We prescribe looking into all ideas with poor and very poor CX Health to comprehend and resolve issues.
- Excellent: Your offer is performing fundamentally superior to compare offers.
- Good: Your offer is executing just as or superior to comparable offers.
- Fair: Your offer is performing comparably to similar offers.
- Poor: Your offer is performing worse than similar offers and might be at risk of closure because of negative customer experiences.
- Very poor: Your offer is performing significantly worse than similar offers and may already have been closed because of a high rate of negative client experiences.
How your CX health is determined?
The NCX rate and CX Health are based on an offer’s historical performance based on your order volume, it may take several weeks for actions you choose to be reflected in those metrics.