Anybody can become a seller on eBay. There are over 25 million sellers, and 1.1 Billion live listings currently. The sheer amount of sellers and its wide accessibility can make it unreliable or confusing at times. This is why it is important to have a guide that helps you along the process.
The three basic steps that eBay states for creating a perfect seller account are:
3. Earn Cash
But we all know there is more to it than that, don’t we? The truth here is that the higher your products rank, the more traffic it will gain. The five main points that you need to be aware of when selling on eBay in order to do that are:
- Seller performance and rating: A successful seller history also factors in on the ranking of your product. This, combined with increased ratings from your customer lead to increased ranking.
- Title and Relevance: eBay sorts its display page according to “best match”. This means that Keywords are matched on the basis of how relevant they are in your listing. This is why keywords are important in your title. The more relevant your keywords are, the higher they will rank in the search bar.
- Sales History: The more recurring and successful your seller history is, the higher it will affect your ranking. eBay keeps a popularity score, based on which the search page is listed. Recent sales history helps increase this score.
- Delivery Details: Details like free or speedy delivery of the goods help weigh your product higher. It is a known fact that free shipping on eBay increases exposure.
- Price: Competitive, as well as lower prices, work towards your advantage.
So you think you can better understand the factors the affect selling on eBay? Let us know what you think of it in the comments below!
For more such articles, click here.